We are pleased and relieved to announce that we have now officially opened our brand new flagship store in Tokyo, Japan. Nestled-in on a quaint block in the Aoyama district, inside of a beautifully renovated four story complex- and equipped with sportswear retail (1st floor), suiting lounge and tailor studio (2nd floor), Bar/Restaurant (lower level), and full-service barbershop (3rd floor).
To celebrate we held an opening party last Thursday, where we received an extremely warm welcome by an audience of several hundred people, wishing us the best of luck in our new home- theirs. The food was served and drinks flowed, and we all had an excellent time.
In cannot be overstated how appreciative we are for all of the effort put forth by our fantastic team. It has been truly impressive and inspiring.
And most importantly, we would like to thank everyone who has supported us continually throughout the years, and we look forward to seeing you in Japan soon!
Check out the photos until then!
- recordandcurate likes this
- youarenotcrazy reblogged this from freemanssportingclub
- nepalmemo reblogged this from freemanssportingclub
- oldworldwisdom likes this
- after-the-denim reblogged this from freemanssportingclub
- daviddeviney7 likes this
- hmack likes this
- dandycorp likes this
- pdvmorris likes this
- maxhield likes this
- mementomori reblogged this from freemanssportingclub
- speedmaster likes this
- internalpolicy likes this
- tauken likes this
- kindallalmond likes this
- hilarymargaret likes this
- albeechic likes this
- thebonehouse reblogged this from freemanssportingclub
- eee-ggg likes this
- thebonehouse likes this
- journeywithoutmaps likes this
- jsbklyn likes this
- issadamor reblogged this from freemanssportingclub
- vit-sol likes this
- nycborn reblogged this from freemanssportingclub
- haroldf likes this
- freemanssportingclub posted this